Monday 11 November 2013

GRADHOUSE

Just come back from spending the week in Bournemouth and what an amazing week its been. All the boys and girls graduated this week so I made an appearance. I got the train down on wednesday evening after work then stayed until Saturday.
Thought I would post of few of my outfit choices for the week and they went down a treat.
Firstly, the amazing Missguided purchase which I am so happy about...

£8.99


It fits so well, I am definitely treating myself to another one in a different colour.
Boots ; Topshop £42
Watch; Dads vintage

Second outfit choice, 

£7.00


VINTAGE PURCHASE!!!!

Third outfit choice, 
At the end of the week we had Graduation ball at the 02 Academy which was so much fun...
Here is what I wore, 



Dress; Topshop Boutique £80
Shoes; Primark £12.00


xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment