Thursday 5 December 2013

HOLOGRAPHIC QUEEN



BARGAIN TACKY JEWELLERY



This is my new favourite accessory at the moment.
Everywhere is just about to bring it out which I am very happy about it as I have been waiting ages.
MORE TACKY THE BETTER..



Earrings; (bottom left) New look £5.99 Hair band;(next to earrings) Primark £1.50 Earrings; (bottom right) Primark £3.00 Bag; (Top right) Topshop£15.00



From big earrings to bright bags I have literally fallen in love with it all. Quite a lot of the stuff that I have found is in cheaper shops like Primark and places like New Look which I was very surprised about.
The jewellery is really good at the moment. Not to expensive. If you love BIG statement jewellery at an affordable price I would recommend going there.

Here are a few things that I love at the moment.



(I managed to link a few of the products which may help you find the item.)

Shoes (top left) Asos - £35  Dress (top middle) Motel Rocks - £55  Earrings (top right) New look - £7.99  Silver Two piece (underneath the shoes) Motel Rocks - £22 top £25 skirt  Bag (Middle) New Look £9.50   Jeffrey Campbell Boots (bottom left) Motel Rocks  £145  Necklace (Bottom middle) New Look £12.99  Skirt (Bottom right) Motel Rocks £25


xoxox


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous picks - I love my holographic clutch and want some holographic heels too!

    I found your blog via BLoglovin and it would be great if you could take a look at my latest posts :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete