Saturday 2 November 2013

LOTS OF BUBBLEGUM PINK.


Its the time of the month when uniform gets purchased!
Perks of working with Topshop.
As soon as I saw this I had to purchase. 
Not something I would normally go for but as soon as I tried it on I feel in love.
Topshop has some great bits in their 'Margot world' trend. 

Its such an amazing trend... Topshop describes the trend, 'Step into the sherbet-coloured world where dainty dressing reigns. Inspired by the too cute for school characters of Wes Anderson's imagination, we've created a collection that mixes preppy with a little vintage styling' Which is exactly what it is. 

Lots of pastel colours!!!


Jumper £38.00

Skirt £36.00


The jumper looks great with this skirt.



Margots world mixed with a bit of This is England. LOVE! 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete