Sunday 8 June 2014

8th June 2014


This is my favourite time of year - Festival season. 
I have already been to my first festival - We are festival. Which was pretty awesome. Lots of different dj's were playing, we had jamie jones, MK and Knife party. At first it was raining but then later in the day the sun came out. Was a big group of us which was really fun and it was a great vibe. 


Here is my look of today. Loving the boho look and got some great fashion inspiration from celebs. 
Kylie and Kendall Jenner are 2 of my biggest inspirations at the moment; they know exactly how to rock an outfit. 




Whether its at a festival or an awards ceramony they really know how to dress.

Recently in the press Alex Gerrard was seen in Portugal looking amazing as always. I have my eye on her sunglasses the moment I saw the photos. 
Havent tracked down the exact pair but managed to bag some similar ones on ebay. 



Below is a outfit build that is perfect for this time of year. Inspiration from both celebs.





Bag - Primark £12.00




xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment