Wednesday 12 February 2014

PVC INSPIRATION.

NYFW is happening right now. I have watched some amazing shows. Due to my work commitments haven't been able to work this season.
Yesterday I watched Marc Jacobs AW14 show and what a show it was!! I was waiting for a designer to bring out some PVC and he did it.
The show was incredible and go onto www.marcjacobs.com to watch the show. 



My insperation from the show was the baby pink PVC skirt, as seen on a quite a few celebs recently.  



Silk Top; Topshop Boutique £55.00
Left Skirt; Missguided £19.99
Right Skirt; ASOS £38.00
Shoes; Zara £39.99
Bag; Topshop £65.00

This mood board is the ideal outfit that I would put together with this skirt. Single strap shoes from Zara are such a classic finish to the outfit and perfect for an evening out. I bought a pair for myself and live in them; surprisingly comfortable! This leather/ suede bag from Topshop is a very popular bag at the moment, perfect size and will go with most things. 
Topshop Boutique is one of my favourite brands at the moment, the clothes are amazing quality that just slip on and fit so well. I would recommend looking online or in a flagship store (for example Oxford Circus)for further pieces.  

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment