Sunday 16 February 2014

LFW update

Day three of London Fashion Week. Watched the Topshop Unique live show today from the famous Tate Modern, with Kendal Jenner, Anna Wintour, Philip Green and Kate Moss on FROW and of corse the face of Topshop; Jordan Dunn strutting her stuff on the catwalk. With shades of brown, blue and warn textures walking up and down the runway, it has to be one of my favourite shows.



After watching House of Holland show yesterday it would have to be one of my top 3 favourite shows of the season so far. Its not even summer yet but this gets me excited for next winter already. The patterns that Henry uses are amazing!
Here are a few of my favourite looks from the show which I copied from ELLE MAGAZINE. Go on ElleUK for more...


Got some great news last week - have been asked to work backstage at London Fashion Weekend which is next weekend. I am super lucky to have this opportunity and will update you guys when I am there so watch out for a post. 

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment