Friday 20 September 2013

Fashion update...

With working in retail, I do occasionally make a little visit into the shops.
Its has its pros and cons of working in town...
The pros are that I can see whats about in the high street and if I can find the same sort of thing at a cheaper cost for example a designer copy. 
The cons are I spend a lot and don't realise it... isn't all bad though ha.

I have recently bought the Hurlingham red Nails Inc nail polish which I love. Wanted a bright red which I couldn't find for ages and decided to spend a bit more. Its great quality and priced at £11 I think its worth it.





Its all about tartans and tweed prints for me this A/W. I cant get enough of it. Went into Zara again yesterday, tried on a dress which was out of this world... a little bit too big therefore waiting on my size to be in stock. for £29.99 I thought it was a bargin. In between abit of Rihanna and Alexa Chung I thought... amazing look. 


My OOTD


Boots - Topshop £75
Scarf - Primark Mens £2.50
Dress - Topshop £29


xoxo







1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!!!!!!

    I have followed you back. Love yours aswel

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete