Sunday 25 August 2013

LEATHER

Was meant to be going away to work but now I am staying put over the winter I cant wait to get my hands on some new leather goods.
In the process of hunting down some real leather goods from Ebay. 
I have been on graziadaily.co.uk today and they had up the 'Top 50 leather buys for the Weekend
Giving you a good idea whats around in the shops at the moment. Working in the Reading  Topshop gives me a great idea whats around at the moment as we have such a selection and variety in stock.
Before I went on holiday we had a great selection, high waisted shorts, high waisted trousers and a top. So hopefully theres alot more when I go back to work tomorrow.
Here are a few bits I have already seen in store and also on the website. (there is plenty more online or in the flagship stores)

All items shpown in this picture are from; TOPSHOP
Top; £42.00 Trouser; £32.00 Shorts;£120.00 Boots; £45.00


xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment