Tuesday 27 August 2013

FESTIVAL STREET STYLE




The festival season is nearly over, with Reading & Leeds festival, Creamfields & SW4 on last weekend. 
In two weeks time Bestival will be closing the festival season for the summer, which makes me very sad as summer and festival season is my favorite! 
Went on Cosmopolitan and Company online earlier and had a look at their street style page on Reading festival. I go every year and was very gutted I couldn't make it this year because I was away. 
Company have posted a great post about 'Street Style'... Heres the link to the page.
 In Topshop we had a 2 week pop up festival shop instore 2 weeks before the festival (happens every year) which was great fun and gave festival goers a chance to grab all last minute clothes and accessories for the festival. Therefore it was good to see if anyone was rocking abit Topshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment